Monday, August 25, 2008

Jaime Ray Newman

What can be said about a girl that has achieved so much and continues to captivate her fans? From singer, to actress, to forming her own soul/funk/rock band, she just continues to amaze me. Veronica Mars is where Jaime first caught my attention. At first, I was not impressed with the show at all. Kristen Bell and I were friends all through middle school, so I had to watch at least one epi. Now I'm a super fan! It wasn't until I saw Jamie in Made of Honor that I became completely "infatuated". Not in a romantic crush kind of way but being an aspiring actress myself, I wanted to know everything about her . Who she was? Where she grew up? How she got into acting? For some reason she reminded me a lot of myself when I get on stage and I was curious why that was. So, I found out why. She's the same age as me, grew up in the same city I live in, and now she's living the life... She also got to be in a movie with "McDreamy".... Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment