Friday, August 29, 2008

Procrastination at it's finest

Since I'm not working and have way too much time on my hands, I have been trying to find things to do to fill up my day. For the most part I have been pretty successful.

Applying for jobs, finding various plays that I can audition for, sitting on the phone for hours trying to get this whole unemployment thing straightened out. Oh yeah, that is nightmare in itself which will be in another post....

Anyway, while sitting at home one night, being bored out of mind but too tired to actually do anything about it, I came across this .

As crazy it may sound, I have become addicted to that too!!! LOL

I guess I have a ton of hobbies that I never really thought about and one of them is photography. Not really in the sense that I want to take classes and work in a portrait studio, but I am always the one at parties with a camera, and I am always taking pics of my friends and family. Now I found a way to take that hobby one step further and I think they turned out REALLY cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment