Saturday, August 30, 2008

Higher taxes, Bad?

To be honest, I am so torn as to what to do…. In my previous post, I made it sound like I have already made my decision but I’m not really sure I have.
I have so much respect for a woman who supports disabilities, and from what I have read, Palin is also concerned with helping our economy. It seems like she also has a very good understanding of how to do so. The problem is that McCain does not!
Unfortunately, I am unemployed right now, can’t seem to find a job….and our country really needs a change. Obama may be the right choice for that. Although, I am not to thrilled about the idea of higher taxes. As it is right now, I can’t afford the taxes!!!
Without a college degree (I am in school but it will still be a while before I graduate) finding a job at all is tough, and finding one that actually pays well is near impossible!
Taxes only add to making things more expensive.

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about posting about this whole election thing ;) but I have very strong opinions (of my own, not that I try to push on others) and I know others have strong opinions on the other side..I am, by no doubt, hardcore democrat...I see things on both sides, but have strong opinions about the last 8 years and I can't see much good coming out of mcain for at least 4 years. I know Mcain did the woman thing on purpose, it was a smart move, and I'm sure it will win people over, but she will not be the president, she will be the vp and he knows that. I think Biden has done a ton of really great things for women and children too. Good luck with your research and decision. It's most important that you vote..and encourage everyone to vote :)

    ReplyDelete