Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BOYS!

“I don't wish to be everything to everyone, but I would like to be something to someone.”- Javan
Have you ever noticed that either you are single or you're not, and when you're not that's when most guys want to be with you?
I was in a relationship for over 2 years and it has taken me a while to get back into the dating scene. As soon as I opened up those doors again guys came crawling out from everywhere.
Yes, I know I shouldn't be complaining about that, but it's not really much fun when you have a handful of guys and you like them all.... Now I'm stuck choosing who I want to be with, and trying to find a way to let the other ones down without hurting them too much.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlene!
    I've thought about you often since the conference and have tried to get an email address for you. Sorry to hear about all of your troubles. As for those spreading rumors..I'd just like to say that I found you to be an interesting and fun gal to talk with and I'm glad we got to meet at the conference. Hopefully we can volunteer together in NYC! Please send me an email so I have your address> mine is
    jeffamywelch@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete