Saturday, October 25, 2008

Insomnia...Gotta love it!

I can't sleep so I thought I would give you all an update.It has been quite a while since I have posted but I have been busy working sporadically, while trying to find either another full-time job or a full-time case with this company. I love the work but it is a bit frustrating that they have all these cases but none of them are anywhere near where I live. Anyway, enough complaining... On the 11th of this month my cousin got married. The wedding was absolutely fabulous. The centerpieces were gorgeous, and she had the most spectacular wedding planner I have ever met. My Aunt and Uncle live in commerce on a lake, and my cousin decided to have both the ceremony and the reception at their house. They rented a huge tent, hired a caterer and the wedding planner...and left it in the hands of professionals to make this a night they would never forget. I'm sure all of us will never forget it either! That's all for now. Enjoy the pictures! As you can see, my hair chose not to cooperate at all that night but I'm sure the professional pics will be much better. Hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful wedding. I love all of the color!

    ReplyDelete