Thursday, September 25, 2008

Writers block at it's finest

I know it has been a long time since I've posted but to be honest nothing new has happened, or at least nothing I want to write about.

This weekend is going to be very hectic. My birthday was on the 14th and I am having a huge party at my place on Saturday night. However, on Saturday afternoon we have our local LPA chapter meeting. I just don't have much time to spend on a long creative post right now.

Actually, I have been thinking about taking a break from blogging for a while because of some things that have happened over the last couple weeks regarding my blog. There are some people out there who saw a post I really did not want anyone see.

Even though I deleted the post, I guess I wasn't quick enough and word of mouth travels way to fast. Especially with the Internet!

I need some time to think and figure out what I want to do with this blog, and if I really want to continue divulging my personal life knowing that it could come back to haunt me. I will be back once things settle down for me...and I have something interesting to say!

3 comments:

  1. Live and learn...keep posting. I enjoy reading what's going on with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Have fun... yeah, that's the challenge with things on the internet - I thought facebook was the one place where everybody I knew was on a shortlist and I could say or do anything, but that's rapidly changed too... Good luck - and enjoy the chapter meeting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged! Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete