Sunday, September 7, 2008

NEW JOB!

As some of you may have heard, I got a new job and I start on Tuesday! I will be working for a company called Wellsbrooke Premium Home Health Care as a Nursing Assistant/Caregiver.

After the orientation on Tuesday and Wednesday I will be assigned a case or possibly more than one case.

The company works with both Children and Adults who have varying degrees of chronic or terminal illnesses as well as persons in need of social or therapeutic treatment or just assistance with the essential activities of daily living.

Since I am going back to school for Nursing (Pediatrics eventually) this job puts me right where I want to be for success in the future. Wish me Luck!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I hope it works out for you. It takes a special person to work in those situations. I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlene, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'd be delighted if you'd add me to your blog roll. Congratulations on your new job. Have you visited Terri's blog heartfeltwords4kids@blogspot.com? I'm sure you'll find it of interest. Best wishes, Dorothy www.kidsbooksuk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, you really need to update so I know what's going on in your life. Get crackin' sister!

    ReplyDelete