Saturday, October 25, 2008

TAG! You're it

I have now been tagged twice, so like Mike I suppose I'd better do one of these too. 10 YEARS AGO, I WAS…
  1. A year out of high school and trying to figure out what to do with my life
  2. Going to school for Early Childhood education
  3. Taking acting classes
  4. A new driver (only had my license for 2 years..barely)
  5. You're typical 20 year old

5 THINGS ON TODAY’S TO DO LIST

  1. Laundry
  2. Watch movies
  3. Clean my Apartment (gotta love those chores)
  4. Return some calls
  5. Continue with the Advil for ear infection pain

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE

  1. Pay off debts
  2. Donate to charities
  3. Travel everywhere (overseas, all over the US, Cruises, etc..)
  4. Buy a new sporty car (not sure what kind though)
  5. Buy a house

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED

  1. Franklin, MI
  2. West Bloomfield, MI
  3. Huntington Woods, MI
  4. Kents Hill, ME
  5. Farmington Hills, MI

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD

  1. First ever job- Babysitting
  2. Extended hour Day Care center
  3. STAPLES
  4. Marshall Fields
  5. Sunrise Assisted Living

Ok, I'm tagging Josh, Jaime, and Sarah!! (I know some of you have already been tagged,sorry, I don't know enough bloggers yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment